Follow these step-by-step instructions to sideload the zip file on your Android phone https://truongtansang.net/the-ultimate-guide-to-sm-g870a-firmware-how-to.html. Are you ready to use ADB and Fastboot for flashing custom firmware on your Android phone?
- Saved my phone, MiFlash didn’t work on my Windows PC, I went to my Linux laptop and followed your steps and managed to access my phone again.
- However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well.
- If the flashing guide could not help you, please download Mi PC Suite.
- The flashing procedure can also be carried out directly through the Fastboot binary; in such cases, the Fastboot ROM is compatible with Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Finally, issue the following command in the Terminal depending on what type of flash you wish to perform.
- It’s an unofficial database created by Youssif Shaaban Alsager (yshalsager) that provides flashable MIUI ROMs (including Fastboot ROMs) for all Xiaomi devices.
Choose “clean all” (flash_all.bat) if you are going to do a clean flash. If you want only update system and keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat). Finally, if you want lock bootloader an back to the stock, select “clean all and lock” (flash_all_lock.bat). If you are ready now select “flash” and start process. You have successfully flashed a fastboot ROM on Xiaomi.
- With Flash files, you can also re-install the Stock Firmware on any Android device.
- Selling it or making a warranty claim are the biggest.
- If you’re accustomed to working with a rooted phone, there should be nothing in this guide that’s peculiar or alarming.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC.
A. No, Mi Flash Tool is a Windows-only application that cannot be installed on a Mac or Linux system. You may still use terminal commands to flash fastboot ROM on Mac or Linux. A. No, you can’t use the Mi flash tool to flash a Recovery ROM or a Custom ROM.
Once connected, if your Xiaomi phone has an authentic global version, Xiaomi Web will display a consent message similar to the one we see in these lines below. That is why we will explain how to use the product verification tool provided by Xiaomi on its official website. A simple way that allows us to verify the origin of our mobile device according to IMEI or S / N and verify that a particular accessory or device is authentic. Xiaomi still has to announce the roadmap for its MIUI 10 Stable update. Till then, MIUI 10 Beta ROM is the best option to experience the latest iteration of MIUI skin.
Once complete, your device will be unbricked and restored to factory settings. To unbrick your Xiaomi device, you will need to download the stock ROM for your device.