I have personally tested almost all the ROMs listed below on my Redmi K20 Pro, Poco F1, and Mi A1. Also, if you like the custom ROM, consider donating the developer behind the work. The Android developer community is huge, with their biggest feat being the ability to develop custom ROMs or custom Android builds. A custom ROM is an aftermarket firmware production based on the Android source code provided by Google.
That’s why LineageOS promises to push for user personalization and preference. Talking about visual changes, icon symbols are larger for a bolder look that’s easier to scan. Subtle background gradients and improved contrast give a fresher, more natural feel. New help illustrations have been created to give a consistent look to all apps.
Redmi Note 8, as well as firmware files its younger brother Redmi Note 8T, have been supported by generic AOSP ROM with Android 11 (generic here i.e. the same ROM is valid for installation on both). So, if you are ready to ditch the Wi-Fi Display because it does not work on this version, then it is stable and very suitable for everyday use. A new “unofficial” version of LineageOS 18.0 is now available for installation on the Xperia XA2 Plus. Important note, here you will need to install the ROM from scratch, and it is never recommended to upgrade directly from LineageOS 17.1 if you happen to be working on it now.
- And HiBoard lets you track your packages and manage bookmarked articles with ease.
- If you have an unlocked bootloader on a Google Pixel device, you need to flash the factory image of Android 13 via Fastboot.
- We have given the direct link to download Fly IQ777 Stock ROM.
- There are various reasons to flash “ Stock Firmware on Huawei Enjoy 8 LDN-AL20 “.
If you own a Nothing Phone 1 or plan on purchasing one, then this guide will be useful for you. Here, you’ll get to know how to flash/install Nothing Phone 1 Firmware (Stock ROM | Android 12). There are various reasons to flash “Stock Firmware on Galaxy S10 SM-G973U1 Binary 6“. Did you get a chance to catch the Google I/O live stream yet?
- On this page, we have managed to share the Original Samsung Stock ROM (firmware) for all the available Samsung Devices.
- People usually prefer the famous Odin flash tool for the installation process.
- Use it for a couple of days, and you literally start experiencing the true beauty of Havoc-OS.
- At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more.
Aside from this, the Korean tech giant publishes the latest Security Patch Bulletin in the first week of each month. If you want to check the security patch contents, you can access them all on the official Samsung security website. Last year, Samsung started rolling out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 update for Galaxy devices. In February 2023, the company introduced the new One UI 5.1 version, which brings additional new features and personalization capabilities.